Saturday, April 20, 2019

Some Largely Unknown Truths About Queen's Freddie Mercury

Queen was never exactly my favorite band, although I did like them. At least, I did, until a friend of mine who was temporarily obsessed with them overplayed and overpraised them to death, and my interest in the band began to seriously diminish, until it was virtually gone.

That is not to say that Queen does not have good music, because they do. I just never really recovered from this friend killing them for me - and he killed some other prominent musical acts for me, as well, truth be told.

In any case, here is a link that reveals some largely little known truths about Freddie Mercury, which may be enlightening.

Take a look by clicking on the link below:



UNDISCLOSED TRUTH'S ABOUT FREDDIE MERCURY by Andrew Parker - February 19, 2019

https://canoodlesoup.com/article/119589783/-undisclosed-truth's-about-freddie-mercury/15/?type=7&v=2&fbclid=IwAR04oWozx1tdCmkmrWE9UOSrWiSz6ySiCa53smI8HkgEUpCBpqB4jT8ktaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment