Friday, April 5, 2019

Chris Cornell Wrote About Why He Was Angry at the Funeral of Layne Staley

Image result for charbor chronicles cornell

A picture that I took of Chris Cornell during his solo show on November 22, 2013 in Reading, Pennsylvania. This was one of the very best pictures of any show that I have ever managed to get. It made me happy at the time, but I cannot view it now without some bittersweet memories. Frankly, it makes me sad today to look at it.


Earlier today, I wrote about this being the 25th anniversary of Kurt Cobain's death.

But this is also the 17th anniversary of the death of Layne Staley, the legendary frontman for Alice in Chains. 

Another late frontman for a Seattle band, Chris Cornell, attended Staley's funeral, and wrote a moving piece about his raw emotions while there.

Please take a look at this article, where you can read Cornell's words and thoughts for yourself, on this sad anniversary when we should remember all three legendary Seattle musicians.


Chris Cornell ‘Anger’ At Layne Staley Funeral Revealed By Brett Buchanan -  Apr 5, 2019:



No comments:

Post a Comment