Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Another Birthday Song For My Brother


Earlier today, I posted the usual Captain Zoom song, which was from a popular kid's birthday record from the 70's and early 80's.

Well, here is another song, one that is not specifically meant for birthdays, but which I know my brother really enjoys.

It is indeed a great song, this one from the 90's.

Here is the incredible song from the Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand.

Enjoy, and Happy Birthday again!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for both of these birthday messages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been given my identity back, at least until further notice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's pretty weird. Is there a difference between what devices you use, or possibly what account you are logged into when you comment? It seems strange that it would go back and forth like that.

      Delete