Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Kylian Mbappé Wants Out of PSG

⚽️ ⚽️ Paris Saint-Germain 6- Angers 1  ⚽️  ⚽️ 












PSG may soon lose the services of one of the sport's biggest stars.

Yes, despite having recently signed a contract to play for PSG for some time to come, Kylian Mbappé now evidently wants off the team by January.

Not good news for PSG fans. 

Here is the link to the article covering this story, and from which I obtained this information:


KYLIAN MBAPPE: FRANCE FORWARD WANTS TRANSFER OUT OF PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN IN JANUARY - MULTIPLE REPORTS  We thought that the transfer saga surrounding Kylian Mbappe was done and dusted - at least until the summer - but that is no longer the case after bombshell reports that the France forward wants to leave PSG as early as the upcoming January transfer window. Mbappe signed a new contract with PSG last summer after being heavily linked with Real Madrid.

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/transfers/2022-2023/kylian-mbappe-france-forward-wants-out-of-paris-saint-germain-in-january-multiple-reports_sto9180850/story.shtml?fbclid=IwAR1SrSuSY4SyrM6lNRFBtWKay0Abj62e1AhyEnJCt1HJpwhsdHf9RIbedU4

2 comments:

  1. Disclaimer: in response to the question you raised in response to the post wishing me a happy birthday, I seem to have more luck signing in with my username on my cell phone than on my laptop. And I'm on my laptop now, in addition to being connected to Gmail. It makes no sense, but it is what it is.

    Anyway, I'm getting tired of Mbappé's shit, quite frankly. He's obviously a tremendous athlete, but "sur le plan humain" – as a person – I find him to be an increasingly cloying, self-indulgent asshole. This has been going on for several years now: is he staying with PSG, or is he going to sign elsewhere? My feeling is, if you want to stay, stay, and if you want to leave, leave, but for God's sake spare us the ongoing bullshit. Plus, he's close with Karim Benzema, an insufferable prick with a penchant for making headlines for all the wrong reasons, and who to my chagrin was recently brought back into the fold with Les Bleus. Similar situation: exceptionally gifted athlete, but someone I can't stand. (His behavior has of course been far worse than Mbappé's, assuming you're familiar with that whole sordid saga.) When the two of them were in the stands watching Les Bleus play a year or two ago, they reacted to Olivier Giroud scoring a goal with expressions that seemed to say, "That sucks because he's one of Karim Benzema's rivals to be a starter, but that's OK, it shouldn't prevent him from getting the nod." The exact opposite of the team spirit one would hope would be a given in such situations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't know all of that. As for Mbappe in particular, though, yeah, I do seem to remember him flirting with leaving PSG before. Seems kind of like one of those spoiled athletes with a false sense of entitlement, and wanting the drama to add to his own hype. Too bad. As for your sign-in name, that is weird. Not sure what I can tell you, because like you said, it doesn't seem to make much sense.

      Delete