Monday, October 10, 2022

Old Photo of Me as Toddler

When I was a very young child, one of my apparently favorite things to do was to lift up my shirt and show everyone my belly.

What I find unfair is that while everyone seemed to laugh and consider it cute back then, today people seem horrified and repulsed by this behavior when I do it in public now. I don't understand it! What changed, anyway?

In all seriousness, though, I just encountered this picture. It was not lost, although it was largely forgotten. Then earlier today, while perusing my "On This Day" Facebook memories, I saw that my late father shared this particular picture with me on this day in 2011. After a brief search, I did not see this picture posted anywhere here on this blog, although I could be mistaken. So it seemed like a picture worth sharing.

Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to mention that although I thought this picture was taken in the Parc de Marly, Mom has brought it to my attention that it was actually Versailles.

    ReplyDelete