Tuesday, October 4, 2022

A Few More Old Family Photos For October 2022

Here are more pictures recently unearthed.

The first one was from a school project by my son of unknown date. My ex, his mother, estimated that he probably was in third grade. Up until recently, I do not believe that anyone had seen this picture for years.

After that, there are two pictures which I may have published here before, although I did not check before posting this. It was from the first day in school following fifth grade, when he officially entered middle school, and lost recess (which seemed foolish to me). So I took him to a nearby playground after school on that day.

Finally, the last picture is another one that had been largely forgotten. This was my then girlfriend and eventual wife, now my ex, and I together. Probably from a semiformal, and my guess is that it was from the semiformal in the spring (probably May) of 1996.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment