Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Enhanced & Improved (Hopefully) Pictures From the 2019 European Trip

Note: I actually worked on these pictures, if memory serves correctly, in the months before the more recent European trip. Possibly, it was even before I got the flights, which happened in May, months before the actual trip, which happened in late August and into the first day of September. 

Still, I had not left the United States since 2019 by that point, and was missing the travel, and a taste of other countries and things to see. So I began working on some of the pictures from the 2019 trip.

Stumbled on them the other day, and decided to finish the work that I had been doing, and finally, to publish these, which I believe was meant for months ago. So here goes:



For whatever the reason, I have been thinking about Europe a lot lately. Guess it would be fair to say that I miss it.

A while back, it dawned on me that maybe I could and should go through my old pictures from the tow most recent trips to Europe that I took, back in 2013 and 2019, and make some adjustments and improvements to them. It started by going through some pictures specifically from the 2013 trip, especially the ones of rainy, cobblestone streets in Krakow. Then, it stretched to other pictures of other cities from the more recent trip to Europe that my son and I took back in 2019.

So, without further ado, here are some of the (hopefully) improved pictures that I took, and thought would be worth sharing here.

Enjoy!


Krakow, Poland 2013



















Bieszczady, Poland, 2019
















Budapest, Hungary, 2019






















Vienna, Austria, 2019
















Bratislava, 2019













Pictures of Brno,  Czech Republic 


























Austerlitz Route 

















Pictures of Prostejov,  Czech Republic 

























Paris, 2019



Montmarte




















Hôtel de Ville




Place de la Conchorde















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment